Spiritual Bucket List
Human beings have long searched for more than what they can just see or hear. The quest for meaning, for a higher power or some sort of enlightenment, has been embarked upon by many over the millennia.
No matter what you believe in at the end of the day, partaking in spiritual rituals are good for the soul in that they allow you to centre yourself and think deeply about what you’re thankful for, what you might need help with, and what your purpose is here on this earth.
Any sort of reflection and adherence to something greater than yourself is ultimately a good thing, so go and learn more about why people believe what they do – you never know what might work for you.
Become a missionary
Join the church choir
Meditate with a monk in Tibet
Get my chakras aligned
Practice yoga in Bali
Finish reading the Bible
Become a priest
Read the whole Bible in a year
Meditate with Buddhist monks
Conduct a church service
Go to a meditation retreat
Become a Reiki master
Help build a mosque
Pray at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem
Pray in Mecca
Be baptized into the church
Put a letter into Western Wall
Read the Quran every day
Take part in the Ramadan
Attend mass at St Peter Basilica in Rome
- Why Doesn’t Europe Build Skyscrapers? European Cities Compared
- How Much Does it Cost to Hot Air Balloon? Is it Worth It?
- Prague: How Much Time Should I Spend There? Ideas for 2,3 and 4+ Days
- How to Get to Hoover Dam from Las Vegas | Your Best Options Listed
- How Do I Get From Rome to Positano? Breaking Down Your Options
- Is Christmas a Good Time to Visit Hawaii? | With Pros and Cons
- How Long Should I Spend in Kuala Lumpur?
- How Long Does it Take to Hike Diamond Head, Hawaii?
- Where Can I Bathe an Elephant? 6 Amazing Elephant Parks You Can Visit
- Is London Safe? 9 Travel Tips For Avoiding Trouble