Spiritual Bucket List
Human beings have long searched for more than what they can just see or hear. The quest for meaning, for a higher power or some sort of enlightenment, has been embarked upon by many over the millennia.
No matter what you believe in at the end of the day, partaking in spiritual rituals are good for the soul in that they allow you to centre yourself and think deeply about what you’re thankful for, what you might need help with, and what your purpose is here on this earth.
Any sort of reflection and adherence to something greater than yourself is ultimately a good thing, so go and learn more about why people believe what they do – you never know what might work for you.
Become a missionary
Join the church choir
Meditate with a monk in Tibet
Get my chakras aligned
Practice yoga in Bali
Finish reading the Bible
Become a priest
Read the whole Bible in a year
Meditate with Buddhist monks
Conduct a church service
Go to a meditation retreat
Become a Reiki master
Help build a mosque
Pray at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem
Pray in Mecca
Be baptized into the church
Put a letter into Western Wall
Read the Quran every day
Take part in the Ramadan
Attend mass at St Peter Basilica in Rome
- What is Italy Known For?
- The Bucket List 10 -⏩ What are the Top 10 Bucket List Items?
- What is New York Famous For? 14 Things That Make New York the State it is
- What is Vietnam known for? 12 Things That Make Vietnam the Country it is
- Why is Route 66 Famous? 🚗15 Things to See Along the Way
- What is Lithuania Known For? 12 Things That Make Lithuania the Country it is
- What is Africa Known For? 7 Things That Make Africa the Continent it is
- 15 Best Places to Visit in February | USA, Europe and the World
- What Is Egypt Famous For? 7 Things That Make Egypt the Country it is
- What is Mexico Famous For? 11 Things That Make Mexico the Country it is